Friday, 20 January 2012

Day 2 - 'insertwittytitle'

Right so basically, I'm writing this at midnight, so urm..... Just ignore any bad spellings or general retardations. Sorry it's late anyway, I need to get into a routine of doing this, hmmmm.... I'll probably post at the end of the day. Anyway onto business: Friday, my favourite day.. Get to stay up late(r) and not worry about school for 2 WHOLE days! However, school... As like most days is pretty suckish (but I guess that's the disadvantage of year 10). Start of the day, I woke up... All I could concentrate on was the Georagphy Mock I had TWO DAYs, yes only two days, to revise for. We had Englosh first, urgh.... The bad news begins, a while ago we had to do a speaking and listening exercise, when 5 of my friends (including me) had to perform a play, where in Romeo and Juliet instead of the marriage being secret, the parents of are to meet up and discuss the currnt affairs. We, because we scored very high (which according to our teacher is very rare) have to re-perform it in front of a member of the exam board AND the head of English. Such fun! Now, to skip forward to last period. Exams. I hate them, you literally have to get your brain, like it's a sponge, and drain it into the paper. It's quite horrible, especially when you spend 10 minutes trying to remember something, then it ends and you end up writing Diddly squat. However, for once this exam wasn't TOO bad, we had done at least every question but one or two on the paper. We're getting the results on Monday, wish me luck! Finally, home at last. Luckily, I didn't have to walk, my dad gave me, Josh and Joe a lift (note Josh's blog: http://joshuasbloggyblog.blogspot.com/?v=0). Right, anyway back to the point, I got in, opened the kitchen door to foto the toilet, and what do ya know? Our puppy, Lucy, comes charging out and nearly knocks me flat on my face. I mean, she's absolutely small, but the speed she can generate is quite astonishing... And don't get me started on her teeth... Right, I've done enough complaining for one night, ciiiiao! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment