Monday, 23 January 2012
Day 3 - It SHOULD be day 5
Right, hi guys! 3rd blog... Hmm only 3?? Well I'm sorry, I kinda forgot about blogging on the weekend, well it's good anyway... All you'd of read about was 'PS3' 'eating' and more 'PS3'.
Anyway, so it's Monday... Start of the week. Basically, the hilight of the day has to be getting my geography mock results! I mentioned this in a previous blog... Or two. Basically I got an A and I'm very chuffed with it! Well yeah... I didn't expect an A, I was only aiming for a C or B, but I got an A.... Very good, like the words 'Plinth' or 'moist'. (Miranda references for the win!).
Anyway, first of we had English, was very easy, only had to read the novel we are currently studying, Of Mice and Men, which is about the great depression in America. it consists of two main characters, George and lennie, lennie is quite how to put it... Hmmm... Simple, he can barely think for himself and has some weird obsession (or a possible fetish) for rabbits. Anyway, basically the main thing I can remember is Lennie, the simple one, holding a woman by her hair (probably because it's soft) and somehow ending up breaking her neck... And killing her... Such fun!
Skipping maths, for one reason, nothing fun happened... Well apart from one thing, ok I'll go a LITTLE into maths. Basically this girl called Molly, she's a bit simple... You know like Lennie. Well our current teacher Mr Horton, was answering a question to a girl, and Molly turned around and started talking to her, without even regarding Mr Horton, we all sat there staring (don't say a word) at her... Was quite funny in the end.
Next, Geography, yes I've already explained the major event that happened in geography (see paragraph 1).
Right, to the end of the day... I finally got in, sadly I have to work home... Like yeah it's good for me, but sometimes it really irritating. Oh wait a minute, I forgot one thing. This morning, I walked through the school gates and stood, talking to my friends Tasha and Carmen, some little pricks (probably from Tasha's tutor, it's like the epicentre of all pricks) started throwing Haribo's at at us, one happened to drop into Tasha's pocket, yes, as you've probably already speculated, she actually tried to eat it.... I mean... Wo knows where that little picks hands have been (I shall leave the speculation up to you!).
Anyway, gonna go to sleep now, trying to write this while sleeping = disaster. Niiiiight! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment